Acacia wood or commonly known as suar wood is in raintree wood family. Usually made into dining table, bar counter as well as shelves.
Suar wood is a solid wood that lasts as long as 20 to 25 years. Having a solid suar furniture piece at home is incredible enough. It gives your surroundings a beautiful look and matches with all the designed as each slab comes with its own unique grain. With the natural shape, suar dining set will make your dining area a cozy place.
The tableware made from suar wood look very elegant, while the kitchenware made from this wood is a rage among the chefs all around the world.
- Clean your tableware and kitchenware immediately after using them. Using a dishwasher for cleaning, may not be a nice idea, personally, we recommend hand wash.
- Use warm soap water to clean, and wipe them dry with a piece of cloth.
- Use mineral oil to polish your tableware and kitchenware, the oil should be non toxic. Olive oil is good enough
- Moisture will damage your acacia wood, so keep your tableware and kitchenware in a dry place.
Solid Suar / Acacia wood
Water-based . Non toxic . It will be virtually no exposure to VOC with environment and not harmful to human
Why using Suar/Acacia wood ?
Incredible durability . Unique grain CLICK HERE
- Water resistance
- Natural Teak Wood Oil will avoid risk of wood bugs.
- No veneer / No plywood / No MDF / No engineered wood
- Requires Self Assembly / Assemble by our delivery team
Warranty: 2 Years Warranty