Solid Teak Wood come with a light-brown color that fades to chocolate brown color with age.The heartwood is dark gold-yellow in color, turning dark brown with exposure to light; the sapwood is pale yellowish.Teak has a straight grain, though it can also be wavy. Its texture is coarse and uneven and it has a medium or less natural sheen. Usually multiple pieces will be joint into one with a thickness of 3cm by using Finger Joint. CLICK HERE
- Water based coating ( non-toxic) / Semi Gloss coating available
- Natural Curves / Straight Cut available
- Rounded edges
- Black Powdered Coated Steel Leg
- Easy to care
- Installation Required
- Wood grains and characteristic is vary from every tree
Clear coating . Non toxic . It will be virtually no exposure to VOC with environment and not harmful to human
Why using teak wood ?
Incredible durability . CLICK HERE
- Water resistance
- Natural Teak Wood Oil will avoid risk of wood bugs.
- No veneer / No plywood / No MDF / No engineered wood
- Requires Self Assembly / Assemble by our delivery team